Monday, April 11, 2011

My previous work

Just want to show some of my work which I did over the last year while being at home with my newborn daughter

Bracelet - pattern by Lynn Morton from her book Tatting Patterns

Bracelet - my own pattern

Experimenting with beads

Flower book mark - pattern by Rachel

Ruffled heart - pattern by Dr. Victoria Clarke

Lochness Monster Flower - pattern by Claudia Meza 

Modern heart - pattern by Mark Meyer

Peacock feather bookmark - pattern by Wally Sosa

Daisy picot flower - my own design
I learnt tatting when I was in grade 9 but I never actually learnt more than rings and chains. So I am loving to pursue my hobby again after a long time. and learnt new techniques like split rings, split chains, monster picot, double and triple picots, tatting over tails and magic thread. The process is still going on...... 

2 comments:

  1. Great things to see! I love the one where you experimented with the bead! And your own bookmark pattern!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I'm new and learning how to tat. I love it but it sure does take a long time. Thanks for having a great blog! Look forward to seeing new stuff. 😊

    ReplyDelete